What is rhinoplasty?
What can surgical rhinoplasty treat?
- Correct nose size to improve facial balanceLearn more
- Correct nose width at the bridge or in the size and position of the nostrils
- Correct nose profile with visible humps or depressions on the bridge
- Correct nasal tip which is enlarged or bulbous, sagging, or even hooked
- Correct or improve upon nostrils that are large, wide, or upturned
- Correct nasal asymmetry that makes a man look ugly and creates social embarrassmentIf you are looking for a more symmetrical nose, you would do well to keep in mind that everyone’s face is asymmetric to a certain degree. Results may vary, and may not be completely symmetric, as in a painting or a drawing, although the end goal is to bring about facial balance so that the nose looks absolutely proportional to your face. You must also remember that Rhinoplasty is a delicate operation that requires careful planning and superb technique. It is regarded as one of the most challenging plastic surgery jobs. Your end result will, needless to say, depend on the surgical experience and craftsmanship of your San Diego rhinoplasty surgeon. It is also very important that you go through all available before-after photos, taken from multiple angles, so that your surgeon can evaluate and determine and even show you the type of result you are likely to get after a nose jOB.
Surgical philosophy of rhinoplasty
Rhinoplasty San Diego or, or popularly known as nose job surgery everywhere, is a process of changing the bone and cartilage framework of the nose so that the outward appearance of a patient can be improved upon.
Patients often go for rhinoplasty surgery because they have a deep-seated concern that their nose is not in harmony with the rest of their facial feature. The nose may be disproportionately large or small or crooked, or may contain an unwanted hump or bump, or other type of deformities.
Normally, an attractive nose is usually the one that attracts the attention of the people around and it is an accepted fact that a shapely and proportionate nose enhances the beauty of a person.
Our San Diego rhinoplasty clinic specializes in all aspects of rhinoplasty or nose job surgery and our in-house plastic surgeons perform up to 20 rhinoplasties each month.